5 Ekim 2012 Cuma

Hard Headed

To contact us Click HERE
video
Destiny or manifest destiny or pre-destiny leads us all to exactly where we have to be and our chemical reactions and electrical malfunctions in the ether regions of our brains dictate our behavior once we get there. This might be a Matrix nightmare or a memory implant because the glitches in our sidestepping paradigms take root in flawed biophysics. I think of choice as a computer program written years ago. No matter what my decision is it was already predestined and so is my fate. So I stand at the precipice of design and hear the howling demons below the lip of the mine, their hacking coughs and H2S meters ringing in my bell chime ears, their haunting laughter a mockery of my own self image and loathsome, woeful countenance. Do I step forward or retreat and into whose arms can I fall if the trust exercises have all failed in allowing my Ninja outfit to land roughly on barbecue pit ashes in the ropes course behind PHS, before it was razed for a new field and the frogs fled futilely through plastic delusions.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder