3 Ekim 2012 Çarşamba

Depraved

To contact us Click HERE
In honor of tonight's 200th episode of Family Guy, I'm going to punch myself in the face 200 times because that is the only thing that will replace the pain and agony knowing that my culture not only invented and cultivated this awful shitfuck of a show but then carried it on and on past any known dimension of acceptability for 200 episodes. It's a total red flag for sociologists and while it has absolutely nothing to do with terrorism or mass murders or spree killings, the fact Family Guy exists and is honored and watched is evidence that the decay of modern society is total and complete and irredeemable. Here are some spoof cartoons that are slightly more funny than the show.





I promise total anarchy if "2 1/2 Men" ever reaches 200 episodes. It's the one other show that I loathe more than Family Guy.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder