29 Eylül 2012 Cumartesi

Vocal Harmony Galore

To contact us Click HERE
There may not be a sabbath but there is gospel music which gladdens my heart. I almost wish I had once been awash in sin (gay sex in seedy motels, heroin use, spousal abuse) so I could be born again with conviction. As it stands I would merely be giving up the occasional naughty cheerleader video and taking the Lord's name in vain. Yawn!

I towed a Cuban man to a garage using towels tied together in sheepshank knots. At the end of it he bought me repulsive hot dog at Stripes and said, "You're close to being born again, right?"I nodded as the wings of Jesus brushed my beard. When He was on the cross I was on His mind. If you can sum it up in a 4 part harmony gospel song then it must be true.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder